Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mind Control Boy

I sketched this idea one day in the forest and today I was "inking" it with the wacom tablet. I showed it to Lisa-- it's an idea I like but I have no idea what to do with it or what audience it would be for. It's a kid with absolute mind control powers but only over adults. And SOME kids-- the ones who have sold out already and may as well be adults. Lisa surprised me by saying she liked it. I asked her, "What do you see this as?"

 She said she saw it as a "kids programme" (I love her European spelling) -- kind of like Sabrina the Teenage Witch! "Also it could be a bit deeper than that and reveal how the human mind works!!!"

And I thought... I thought... hey! That's actually a pretty good idea for a pitch probably, isn't it? I'd watch that show! haha wait I'm not the target demo.

Maybe Lisa should be my manager!

No comments: