Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cinnabon is drugs

OK I had read that the smell of Cinnamon made people spend more money, and I noticed the prices at Cinnabon seemed over-priced. Today I was cold and stopped in there to get a coffee. She told me I liked it sweet and told me she would make it special for me so I would like it more. I was going to ask for it plain, no milk or sugar, but her offer sounded good. Then I ended up spending $3 on something I shouldn't eat. So I went in there for coffee and ended up spending over $5. The coffee was AMAZING, like nothing I ever tasted before. It had the strangest psychoactive effect. While I sat tehre eating and drinking, the music went from loud angry shouted spanish music to loud post-grunge sung in English then to something that sounded like Andean music. A family sat next to me, telling the girl working there that they would be coming back every day for the rest of the week, which is a strange thing to sit and tell someone working at a fast food place. I never heard anyone say taht in Burger King.

I walked out dizzy and feeling drugged, almost tripping on my feet twice on the way home. When I got inside, Kitka started mewling weirdly and smelling me all over. If I get up and walk, she meows in a high-pitched weird way and runs in circles, extremely excited.

To atone for my sins, on the way home, I stopped at the outdoor food thing and bought 3 pounds of bananas for a dollar-- they have to be eaten in the next day so I'm on an all banana diet again ha.

No comments: