Thursday, June 26, 2008

I don't twitter or tweet or twellow or twerp

Okay I can't even deal with IMs because of their intrusiveness, there's no way I'm going to freaking PAY MONEY to be part of whatever Twitter is. As far as I can tell, this is a new plot (by the telecoms??) to get people to PAY MONEY to purchase some kind of "device" so they can WILLINGLY PLACE THEMSELVES UNDER PERMANENT SURVEILLANCE. I might be wrong, all I know about Twitter I learned from a Lisa Nova video I turned off in the middle. It was the first time I've abandoned a Lisa Nova video without finishing it, so unnerved was I by the very idea of Twitter.

In the old days, people fought and died for the right to privacy. These days people pay top dollar to LET THE ENTIRE WORLD KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO NEXT. Why doesn't the government just make it cost a lot of money to go to jail? Then all the trendies would willingly pay to go to the hippest designer prison. Then market fashionable, expensive suicide drugs and just do away with the entire consumer culture.

No comments: